Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wednesday Night Drives

Well for young women's we made cake bites...well attempted to make them, but really we made frosting bites with a hint of cake. I mean we gave it a valiant effort. haha So after we finished we got to deliver them to Lindsey and Brenda, not sure if this was a good idea or bad, but this was made the night so great. We started off and decided to drive at about 2 mph, I know way to fast!! As we are driving we pass a house, it just happens to have a giant window that 3 or 5 people are all staring out at us. We decided to speed up to about 5 mph but then they start to head to the door and look out at us...that was our cue to speed up and drive away.

After we got away from the creepy people watching us we had to drive up a rather large hill to make it to our last delivery stop, and well needless to say when your cruzin the town at 5mph you’re not going to make it up any hills! That’s when we had to finally break down and actually step on the gas a little bit... no worries we only did like... 15 to the top of the hill before we slowed down. After we finally made it all the way to our dear friend Lindsey’s house, we got the cake bites and headed to the door. On the way Callie grabbed the newspaper that was on the porch to give to the baby sitter, when give dropped of the cake bites are were getting in the car when we realized Callie was still holding the newspaper! Anyways we threw the paper back on the porch and speed away.

We get back to the church and Callie said she isn't stopping the car to drop me off,
I either had to go with her or jump out of the car while moving. I decided since we were only going about 3 mph it would be okay! We had to circle the church before I got the nerve to jump out, but finally I jumped out, needless to say I can know that one off my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment