OK so here's the deal... I went down to Cedar City to check out the campus at SUU and see what it was all about and all that good stuff and after being on campus for not even 3 minutes a cute SUPER attractive guy walks past, stops look at me from head to toe, gets a big smile on his face and comes over and talks to me. Can I just tell you how much I love it down there!?!?! But that's not the only thing that was awesome about it. The on-campus housing (where I'm hoping I will get to live. Fingers crossed!) is amazing!! And just walking around campus I felt like I belonged ... that sounds kinda cheesy I know but still! I don't think I have been this excited about anything in my life before!! I haven't stopped smiling all day!! Forget my count down to graduation! I think a new count down is about to be made, the number of day until I become a true T-Bird!!
WHOO!!! GO SUU!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment