Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hello Allstate, I think Mr Mayhiem just landed on my car.





















Yes my friends that would me by dear car and good friend Clark. It’s really quite a tragic story actually. So I will tell you a little bit of what happened. On Monday night when I was heading to work I saw some people on the side of the road, so being the good driver that I am, I slowed down and when I got closed and was creeping by a man jumped onto the hood of my car and smashed into my windshield. It was in the Salt Lake Tribune and on almost every local news station most just a little blurb but if you want to see the whole story you can read it here. As for the writing on the car, some of my friends decided to pay me a middle-of-the-night visit and leave me some notes. My personal favorite? The "Oops!" that was on the windshield. I'm still not sure who it was the stopped by but you made me smile and even chuckle a bit. :)


1 comment:

  1. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING MEE!!!!!! We are dying reading this right now...Oh Cal Im sorry!!! Glad you are okay!!!

    ReplyDelete