So the day after EFY my family decides to go to the rugby game that is at Murray park (it's the Junior World Championship Rugby tournament), Lets first go back to friday night of efy though... Callie and I were talking to Kenzi and she is telling us that some of the counselors might be going to a rugby for EFY date night....So when I got home and my parents told me this I just started laughing. haha So we get there and we find a spot to sit and we watch the whole game (which USA won:)) yay! it was the then at the end everyone starts to leave and then about two rows in front of me and the end of the bench are the health counselors, Leilani and Robert, hahahahah and so I might of had my sister take a creeper photo of them so I had proof that I saw them. Pretty sure it was a super awkward moment...cause I knew who they were but they had no idea who I was!
| Creeper Photo hahahahaha |
No comments:
Post a Comment